I’ve previously talked about the amazing interstate deal the nerd-based travel company Legit Nerds is offering up to those who want to travel to PAX in style. For locals to Melbourne and Victoria itself, however, Legit Nerds has just revealed their package to cater to those who still want a piece of the action.
Prices start at $1,375, so just what do you get?
- 4 nights twin share at the Pan Pacific Melbourne, which adjoins the Melbourne Convention Center! Meaning you won’t have far at all to walk to the convention itself!
- 3 day pass to PAX Australia (and these are selling out very quickly)
- Deluxe breakfast daily at Dock 37 Bar & Kitchen in the Pan Pacific
- Welcome party with an American style BBQ dinner to meet your fellow Legit Nerds travelers
- Entry, drinks and dinner at the exclusive PAX Aus afterparty hosted by Legit Nerds and Twitch superstar Bajo
- Plus all your transfers, a dedicated concierge to answer all your questions and a neato mystery swag bag!
So. Wanting to come to PAX Aus but finding all the hotels booked out? Wanting something a little extra special to make this trip memorable? This is the perfect time to get in on the ground floor of this brand new travel startup.
Legit Nerds is also currently registering interest for Gamescom 2019 in Germany and the Tokyo Game Show 2019 in Japan. If this is anything to go by, this is the nerd travel group I’ve personally always dreamed of.