For the bargain price of $1760, Legit Nerds is offering an all inclusive package to Melbourne to attend the event. What do you get for this?
- Return flights from your capital city (excluding Perth, which is an extra $250)
- 4 nights twin-share accommodation at the Pan Pacific Melbourne (that’s right near the convention center!)
- 3 day pass to PAX Aus
- Admission to the “Legit Nerds & Bajonian Boogalo: PAX AUS Community Party”. Hosted by Bajo himself!
- Breakfast every morning at Dock 37 Bar & Kitchen
- A welcome party, featuring a USA style BBQ to get to know everyone else taking on the Legit Nerds package
- A dedicated Legit Nerds concierge 24/7, to answer any PAX Aus questions and help with your plans
- More to be announced!
All of this is stated to add up to over $2500 in value, which is pretty darn impressive. The travel agency is also offering all kinds of ‘money can’t buy’ packages, including the opportunity to hang out with Bajo before the community party.
This is just the beginning for Legit Nerds, who want to open their travel packages to worldwide gaming convention experiences. Which is honestly a very exciting prospect, if the deals here are anything to go by. They also have a huge focus on creating communities, and allowing like-minded people to meet and hang out.
There’s no word yet about offers for those who are already in Victoria but want a similar experience, however. Especially those coming from rural areas, like myself, and want access to all these kinds of fancy events.
Still, if you haven’t booked your tickets yet, this is shaping up to be the best way to do it if you have the money and want a little bit of luxury to go along with your experience. And with PAX Aus teaming up with EB Expo this year, it’s shaping up to be a very special PAX indeed.