Get ready for the EA Play 2017 Press Conference – Player Attack has all the action live!
Point your browser right here, and bring yourself up to date!
This year – like 2016 – sees EA putting together its own event that will run adjacent to E3 proper in Los Angeles. The standalone EA Play is open to the public, and puts the spotlight entirely on EA’s own games – and in 2017, we’re promised eight of them. This is one publisher going for quality over quantity!
Onstage today, we’ve been promised a special look at the following titles:
- Star Wars Battlefront II – Featuring all Star Wars eras, a single player campaign and epic scale multiplayer battles, Star Wars Battlefront II presents the most robust Star Wars game to date.
- EA SPORTS FIFA 18 – Powered by Frostbite, EA SPORTS FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the heroes, teams, and atmospheres of the world’s game.
- Madden NFL 18 – With Frostbite, the spectacle of NFL gameday comes alive delivering photorealistic players, crowds and stadiums, and introduces an all-new mode to the Madden NFL franchise.
- NBA LIVE 18 – Delivering gameplay innovations and a brand-new way to play with ‘The One’, NBA LIVE returns with an experience completely centered around a player’s individual journey.
- Need for Speed Payback – This explosive adventure is filled with intense heist missions, high stakes car battles, epic cop pursuits and jaw dropping set pieces. Its blockbuster gameplay never before seen from the series, fueled by a gripping story of betrayal and revenge. With Need for Speed Payback, it’s about building the perfect ride, getting behind the wheel and playing out an action driving fantasy.
- Battlefield 1 – It’s a Summer of Battlefield including the entry of the Russian Army and the biggest front of WW1 in Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar. Partake in the skirmishes of the Albion assault in a freezing archipelago and fight in the snow-covered ravines of the treacherous Lupkow Pass.
…and for those playing at home, that adds up to just six. EA’s promised us (at least) eight games this year, so – on top of that already-solid lineup – we’re guaranteed at least a couple of big surprises.
What will they be? Stay tuned to find out, as the EA Play Press Conference 2017 kicks off in California (and on Player Attack!).