Rockstar has released Bully, an open-world action-adventure game, on smartphones to celebrate its 10th anniversary.
The game will be available on both iOS and Android, though as of this article’s publication, it is only available on Android.
The game, as it comes on mobile, includes the entirety of the Scholarship Edition of the game, with some enhanced visuals.
There also will be a turn-based multiplayer mode. As Rockstar put it, “Friend Challenges are head-to-head classroom and arcade style mini-games: see who can dissect the frog fastest in Biology, solve word problems in English, help a flying squirrel destroy his enemies with acorns in Nut Shots, and much more.”
Here’s everything coming with the game:
- Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
- Native support for high resolution displays
- Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
- Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
- Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
- Physical controller support
It’s pretty interesting to see how our phones are now capable of hardware feats that our top consoles were ten years ago.
Bully will run you $6.99.