A big Rainbow Six Siege patch comes today that has some features that players have been long awaiting, namely two new operators and a new map.
The patch will go live after a four-hour maintenance starting at 9am EST/ 6am PT.
The main things people are excited for are the two new operators and a new map in Japan. Furthermore, a feature that bases wall destruction off of the caliber of your gun is also being added.
Here are the complete patch notes for your viewing pleasure:
- FIXED – Invulnerable state after an Operator is DBNO is too long.
- FIXED – It is possible to become invisible, or appear as an Operator on the enemy team.
- FIXED – Nitro Cell does not cause damage if placed on a metal beam.
- FIXED – PMM Makarov does not have as many spare magazines as intended.
- FIXED – Impact grenades do not properly destroy both sides of some walls.
- FIXED – Additional negative points are not granted when killing a DBNO teammate.
- FIXED – Operators are not holding their sidearms properly.
- FIXED – Rubber banding has been occurring when moving through breached walls.
- FIXED – Shield Operators are able to clip through destructible walls and barricades.
- FIXED – Players are not informed of the status of their Renown penalty after abandoning a match.
- FIXED – Physics on the destruction of photo frames/paintings on walls are not aligned.
- FIXED – Throwing back grenades has a skewed trajectory.
- FIXED – Wood debris gets stuck on the edges of destructible surfaces.
GAME MODE FIXES
- FIXED – Players are not able to plant the defuser after passing from “2F Cash Room” to “2F CCTV Room” by breaching the destructible wall.
- FIXED – Attackers that plant the defuser on a reinforced trap door/hatch will lose if the hatch is destroyed.
- FIXED – Players sometimes stop securing/defending the objective when they hit the ground after falling.
- FIXED – When the point is contested and nearly complete, if a Defender kills the final Attacker, the Attackers win.
- FIXED – The Hostage is able to be grabbed through a wall that is not large enough to be vaulted through.
- FIXED – Players earn “Dedicated Operator” experience when they kill the hostage or themselves.
- FIXED – The “All Bombs are defused” message is displayed when only one Bomb has been defused.
USER EXPERIENCE FIXES
- FIXED – German Flag charm is mirrored.
- FIXED – Operator models become black when HBAO+ is turned on.
- FIXED – Claymores do not render when a player is too far away.
- FIXED – The word “Server” was not properly localized for all languages.
- FIXED – Hovering over and clicking on a “Searching for Player” slot in matchmaking will display your profile picture with another player’s Win/Loss and Kill/Death.
- FIXED – Support Mode text overlaps the vote kick messages in the top left corner of the HUD.
- FIXED – Text chat displays the enemy team’s chat when in the lobby/loading screen.
- FIXED – Infinite loading screen occurs after switching profiles with a profile not linked to the Ubisoft Club app.
- FIXED – Firing with the rifle shield active with a muzzle break leads to a visual glitch.
- FIXED – Exothermic charges placed on a partially destroyed section of a reinforced wall will not destroy both walls.
- FIXED – Destroying Bandit’s gadget while he is in the process of picking it up will prevent Bandit from being able to draw his weapon, crouch, or prone.
- FIXED – Destroying a barricade with Ash’s Breaching Round does not destroy Kapkan’s EDD.
- FIXED – Changing keybinds for the Primary Gadget will cause an issue in the Observational tool.
- FIXED – The amount of crossbow bolts remaining does not always correspond with the available amount on the spectator camera.
- FIXED – Blue smoke can be seen through when shooting weapons under certain conditions.
- FIXED – Interrogating an enemy that was put in a DBNO state by a teammate will not award them with the kill assist.
- FIXED – Toggling Stealth stance “ON” while switching from primary to secondary weapons prevents Caveira from switching back to her primary weapon.
- FIXED – Activating Stealth stance and sprinting immediately will cancel stealth.
- FIXED – The Black Eye cameras do not have collision with flowers.
- FIXED – Black Eye camera floats when thrown onto the pillars in 1F Lobby on Bank.
- FIXED – There is no outline for gadgets detected using her device.
LEVEL DESIGN FIXES
- FIXED – Plants/Trees can be destroyed in a manner that blocked player movements.
- FIXED – Throwable gadgets float on bookshelves when the bottom part is destroyed.
- FIXED – Light coming from outside the building will blind/hinder players inside.
- FIXED – Operator can clip through walls if they enter a DBNO state next to a wall.
- FIXED – Players are able to enter the bottom shelves of the bar on the first floor.
- FIXED – Drones are able to pass through the wall in 1F Bar.
- FIXED – Deployable shield placed in the doorway between B Escape Tunnel and B Arsenal Room cannot be vaulted over.
- FIXED – Black Eye cameras do not stick to some surfaces properly during Preparation Phase.
- FIXED – File cabinet disappears when looking through the Control Room window from the other building.
- FIXED – Attackers spawn on the Shooting Range in mid-air.
- FIXED – Drones are able to see through the ceiling in CC2F Cafeteria.
- FIXED – Missing texture on blue shipping containers.
- FIXED – Defenders are able to kill Attackers as they spawn at the Shooting Range.
- FIXED – Attackers spawn on the Shooting Range in mid-air.
- FIXED – Missing texture in 1F Dining Room, which allows line of sight to 2F Corridor.
- FIXED – Missing texture in 1F Piano Lounge, providing line of sight to 2F Corridor.
- FIXED – TV Room Ceiling is not capped, providing line of sight to an exterior ladder.
- FIXED – Attackers are able to rappel under the stairs platform in EXT Side Stairs Alley.
- FIXED – Red computer screen remains after the computer has been destroyed.
- FIXED – Drones are able to pass through a wall on the window/skylight at EXT Low Roof.
- FIXED – Drones are able to clip through wall the stairs in 1F Main Stairway.
- FIXED – Exothermic Charge does not fully breach wall in Archives.
- FIXED – Level of detail issue with the EXT Emergency Exit door frame.
- FIXED – Drones are able to enter the wall/ceiling in 3F Radio Cabin.
- FIXED – Gap between two walls in 2F Meeting Room.
- FIXED – Pipes interfere with Kapkan’s EDD.
- FIXED – For defenders, the out of bounds deadzone does not reach the end of the map in front of the plane.
- FIXED – Drones are able to pass through some wooden ceilings.
- FIXED – Drones are able to clip into the wall of the library.
- FIXED – Players are able to glitch into the wall of 1F Kitchen.
- FIXED – Operators’ legs will clip through a reinforced window if they go prone on the bed in Master Bedroom.
- FIXED – Missing texture in 1F Library Stairs allows shooting from under the stairs.
- FIXED – Deployable shields can be exploited to vault into the fireplace in 2F Master Bedroom.
- FIXED – Pipes in B Main Garage Entrance are vaultable.
- FIXED – Flickering textures can be seen on the wall separating 1F Dining Room and 1F Great Room.
- FIXED – Couches disappear when viewed from a distance.
- FIXED – Edge of some rooftops did not meet the wall, and allows Attackers to see inside.
- FIXED – Missing collision enables players to shoot from 2F Armory Corridor into 1F Meeting Hall Entrance through an indestructible floor/ceiling.
- FIXED – Small gaps between the sandbags allow bullets to pass through in 1F Meeting Hall/Outside.
- FIXED – Using a Deployable Shield, Operators are able to vault into bunk beds.
- FIXED – Clipping issues when Operators go prone in Attic.
- FIXED – Players are able to destroy the floor in 2F Fireplace Hall and shoot enemies without being seen.
- FIXED – Missing collision between two walls that allows bullets and gadgets to pass through at 2F Reading Room and 2F Pillar Dining Room.
- FIXED – Drones do not encounter the proper collision when encountering the walls in 3F Cocktail Lounge Entrance.
- FIXED – Small gaps exist between the reinforced wall and an unbreakable wall in 3F Poker Room.
- FIXED – Drones are able to float on water in 2F Sub Room.
- FIXED – Decal on the table can be seen after it is shot by a player.
- FIXED – Flickering texture on metal wall in 2F Engine Utility.
- FIXED – Drones do not have collision with the miniature model in 3F Lounge.
- FIXED – Light bleeds inside from 1F Engine Hallway.
- FIXED – Boxes in 1F Supply Room can be vaulted through.
- FIXED – Players do not receive damage from Nitro Cells placed on the North wall in 2F Offices.
- FIXED – Floating wall textures can be seen after walls have been destroyed.
- FIXED – Operators can remain stuck in vehicles if a player vaults over one while sprinting.
- FIXED – Part of the Breakroom wall has no collision.
- FIXED – Boxes in the Supply Room are vaultable.
- FIXED – Players are able to plant the defuser outside of the objective area.
- FIXED – Invisible wall is present on top of the red vehicle in EXT Vehicle Customs.
- FIXED – Windows do not have proper collision with drones.
- FIXED – Destroying the coat rack will leave the hangers suspended in mid-air.
- FIXED – By going from the prone to standing, players are able to clip through the wall in 2F Kids Room.
- FIXED – Objects on the wall near the soap apartments float in mid-air if the whole wall is destroyed.
- FIXED – Small gap between reinforced walls in 2F Upper Hallway allows bullets and gadgets to pass through.
- FIXED – Vaulting over a Deployable Shield in the garage allows players to enter the boat.
- FIXED – When reinforced, there is a gap between the walls at 2F Workshop, which allows bullets to pass through.