Two bits of DOOM news today, the first one, a Double XP this weekend for Multiplayer. This will start at 2am tomorrow morning and finish at 2am Aug 2nd.
August 5th has been announced as the “Unto the Evil” release date for the DOOM multiplayer expansion, and we have a nice little teaser to wet your appetite after a nice warm day in hell.
- Three new multiplayer maps: Offering, Cataclysm, and Ritual
- A new player-controlled demon: Harvester
- A new weapon: UAC EMG Pistol
- New equipment: Kinetic Mine
- New ways to customize your DOOM Marine, including additional armor sets, patterns, colors, and taunts
- New hack modules
See you in hell.