It’s something we’ve all inevitably become accustomed to by now, but heads up: There’s a new Fallout 4 patch on the way and you’re going to NEED it if you want in on the PS4 mods beta.
In addition to making your PS4 mod ready the patch will also address reported issues with the recently released Contraptions DLC.
Sneaking out on PC last week, this update brings the game to version 1.5.4 and is expected to hit consoles this week.
And as ever, here’s the patch notes for your perusal:
- Increased space for Mod text on Mod details page for improved readability
- Load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted
- Most Popular filter now toggles between Daily, Weekly and All Time (defaults to Daily)
- Reporting categories added when reporting a mod
- Load Order menu displays options to Disable or Delete All Mods
- Count of ratings now appears on Mod details page
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with weapons and armour losing mods and Legendary status when removed from armor and weapon racks (Contraptions)
- Improved stability when reinitialising with certain mods loaded
- Mod menu will check available space before starting mod downloads
- Fixed issue with certain mods not downloading properly
- Fixed issue with certain mods not appearing properly in the Load Order menu
- The Add Ons menu is erroneously displaying Vault Tec Workshop and Nuka-World as Available. We are working with Valve to resolve the issue.