True fact: Humble Bundle rules. Since popping up, damn, almost 5 years ago now, Humble Bundle has inflated many a Steam library something fierce, all whilst doing something even better, raising some serious cash for charities.
This week, as every week, Humble is doing it again- this time offering up 9 Star Wars games for less than a Gamorrean beer at the Mos Eisley Cantina!
Those new to Humble Bundle, here’s the jist. There’s 3 tiers. You can pay whatever you want- be it 1 cent to $100,000- and depending on how much you essentially “donate” you score what’s in that allocated tier!
So! In the NAME YOU PRICE tier (whatever you feel like paying tier) is:
– Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (one of the best Bioware RPGs ever!)
– Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
– Star Wars: Dark Forces
Paying MORE THAN THE AVERAGE will also score you:
– Star Wars: Republic Commando
– Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
– Star Wars Battlefront II
And finally PAYING OVER $12 (which is nothing!) will add on:
– Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
– Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, and
– Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Pack
When you purchase these games you can choose how to divvy up how much of and where your cash goes, be it the dev, Humble or the charity. This week the charity of choice is Star Wars: Force for Change, with the cash going to UNICEF’s innovative work to save and improve children’s lives.
In short, it’s shit all for some kick ass games AND you’re helping kids in need. Hell, even Palpatine would throw in for this!