If you’re a fan of sports entertainment and enjoy a card game from time to time, chances are you’re well aware that the Survivor Series has made it to WWE SuperCard. Developer 2K Games has added more than 60 new cards, 24 new animations and a brand new “Survivor” rarity level.
The latest update also improves reward drops (hooray!) and increases card limits (double hooray!), making it easy to quickly climb the ranks as you get your roster in order.
- New “Survivor” Rarity Level: More powerful than Legendary, this new card rarity is a permanent addition to the game and gives WWE SuperCard a total of eight card rarity levels;
- 60+ New Cards: Featuring WWE Superstars John Cena, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and more, as well as new Manager Support cards and WWE® 2K15-themed cards, WWE SuperCard adds to its array of collectible content;
- New Animations: Watch 24 new in-ring moves when cards compete against one another;
- Rebalanced Rewards and Improved Drop Rates: Players now have an increased chance of receiving higher tier cards from the draft board when completing exhibition matches;
- Higher Card Limits: The Energy card limit now increased to 10, while cards featuring WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends have increased to 110;
- New Languages: WWE SuperCard now offers support in Russian and Portuguese;
- Key Improvements: Players will notice an improved People’s Champion Challenge rewards screens, improved Card Catalog performance and minor bug fixes.
WWE SuperCard hit mobile platforms on August 14 of this year and has already been downloaded more than four million times, with an average rating of more than 4/5 on both the iTunes App Store and Google Play. It is officially “the most successful WWE-branded game for mobile devices to have ever been launched by 2K or WWE“, which we can only imagine is a hotly contested title.