Started just four years ago, Infinity Blade took the Unreal Engine to iOS, forever raising the bar of mobile gaming. Today, more than 50 million players worldwide have settled in for a bit of portable hack’n’slash, making it one of the most popular gaming trilogies of all time.
Donald Mustard, Creative Director at ChAIR explains:
Infinity Blade III is the culmination of everything we’d hoped to achieve with the series and realizes our vision for what a mobile game experience can be. The Kingdom Come update adds amazing new Infinity Blade gaming moments wrapped up in an exciting, meaningful conclusion to the trilogy.
Kingdom Come is a free download to anyone who’s got a copy of Infinity Blade III, and brings with it:
- New enemies, including the legendary and fearsome Dragoor, King of Dragons!
- Six new treasure maps
- Infinite play with ability to upgrade all items to lvl 100
- Custom collectible statues designed and printed directly from within game
- New multi-stage Aegis tournaments with exclusive rewards and rankings
- More than 25 new items for Siris and Isa
- New Collector weapons
- New Holiday Helms
- New Goals and Achievements
…if you’re not among the 50m+ gamers who’ve played Infinity Blade yet, ChAIR have a deal for you. Pick up Infinity Blade III and all its content updates right now from the iOS App Store for just US$2.99 (price will vary by region), and save more than 50% off the original price.