EA is moving fast when it comes to Battlefield Hardline – the game was only officially revealed last week, but it’s already in open beta testing. Any PC gamer can jump right into the new urban take on the FPS franchise, in the works at Visceral.
Just for signing up, you’ll get a stack of goodies:
- Instant Access into the Battlefield Hardline beta for PC (when selecting PC as your platform)
- Weapon camo/skin in Battlefield Hardline
- Weapon sight in Battlefield Hardline
- Additional Battlefield Hardline content
- Unique dog tag in Battlefield 4
The first rewards ranking: If you are able to reach Rank 10 during the beta, you’ll be granted a special Battlepack when Battlefield Hardline hits retail in October.
The second is a more social experiment: Enable Facebook Sharing (either when you first configure the game, or later through the in-game Options menu), and you’ll receive $1K of in-game cash to spend as you please.
Get ready – you’re invited to take on the streets of Los Angeles like you’ve never seen them before, when Battlefield Hardline takes an all-new approach to the first-person shooter.