For those of you still struggling with NBA 2K14, developer 2K Games has pushed out a new patch – the fourth – for the troubled game. It’s designed to fix a bunch of issues with MyCareer and MyGM, as well as a handful of others, hopefully improving the basketball experience.
What’s involved? Here’s the changelog for you:
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to load/play any previously saved files.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to properly negotiate contracts in MyGM.
- Users are now able to advance to the next round of the playoffs when playing the series deciding game in MyGM.
- Addressed an issue with Friend invites that was preventing some users from entering into Head-to-Head and Team-Up matchmaking.
- Corrected a case where the game would exit out after the first change of possession during the Rising Stars challenge in MyCAREER mode.
- Improved performance in The Park by fixing a number of hitches that would occur during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the title would be unresponsive when booted without being signed into a profile.
- Fixed an issue where the game would occasionally exit out shortly after boot when there was a large number of content update notifications queued up.
- Corrected an issue where thumbnails in the MyPLAYER Store and Dressing Room would fail to appear in some cases.
The patch is out right now for Xbox One, and is headed to PlayStation 4 shortly – no word on current-gen updates.