Japanese gamers have had to wait months for Killzone: Shadow Fall, which is set to launch alongside the PlayStation 4 in February. Guerrilla Games is taking advantage of the extra time by adding more content to the game.
We don’t know the exact details of what’ll be included, but the developer’s promising “drone skins” and “collaborative content”, which will be exclusive to the Japanese region.
One thing we do have details about: The Japanese voice cast for the fully dubbed version – it’s a collection of recognisable folks from an assortment of anime and video games.
- Shuichi Ikeda (Char Aznable in Mobile Suit Gundam)
- Hochu Otsuka (Jiraya in Naruto)
- Yuko Kaida (Vivian Squall in Killer is Dead)
- Tomokazu Sugita (Alvin in Tales of Xillia)
- Fumihiko Tachiki (Kratos in Tales of Symphonia)
- Atsuko Tanaka (Kaine in Nier)
- Kenyu Horiuchi (Raiden in Metal Gear Solid 4)
- Norio Wakamoto (Dracula in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
If you’re not in Japan and don’t mind missing out on this extra content, Killzone: Shadow Fall is available right now for PS4. Japanese gamers have to wait until later next month.