2K Games has thrust the Game of the Year Edition of Borderlands 2 into our waiting arms, with the official trailer showing off exactly what you’ll get in the bundle – available right now for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. We’re not sure if the catchy soundtrack is included.
Christoph Hartmann, president of publisher 2K Games explains:
The passionate support from Borderlands 2 fans continues to blow us away and allows us to offer the most value-packed Game of the Year Edition we have ever published. Our friends at Gearbox Software continue expanding the world of Pandora, and together we will continue bringing gamers the best shoot-and-loot mayhem possible.
As you may have guessed, you get six playable Vault Hunters (the four original Borderlands 2 crew, plus Gaige and Krieg), and the ability to take them all to new levels. There are hundreds of hours of “shoot-and-loot mayhem” thrown in – plus all four add-on campaigns for you to explore.
Here’s a handy list of what’s in store:
- Borderlands 2 main game;
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty;
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage;
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt;
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep;
- Creature Slaughter Dome;
- Premiere Club Content:
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class;
- Gearbox Gun Pack;
- Golden Key;
- Vault Hunter’s Relic;
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class;
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins;
- Contraband Sky Rocket Grenade;
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
The Game of the Year edition of Borderlands 2 is available right now, so your instructions are simple: “Grab your guns and get out there – the loot’s not going to collect itself!”