Adelaide developers ODD Games have enjoyed great success with Monster Truck Destruction on mobile devices, so why not take the next step? From October 11th, you’ll be able to get behind the wheel on all-new platforms, as Monster Truck Destruction roars onto PC and Mac.
Ben Marsh, Managing Director at ODD Games explains:
Monster Truck Destruction has been the #1 racing title on mobile devices with over 46 million plays. We hope PC gamers will enjoy it even more in its higher spec format as they drag and freestyle their way to ultimate glory!
There are – wait for it – more than 30 monster trucks at your fingertips (that’s the largest arrangements of trucks in any video game to date), each one raring to destroy everything in sight. Take part in competitive drag races, win prizes, or do things your own way in Freestyle mode. With you at the controls, cars will leap off jumps, backflip, pull wheelies and, of course, ram into your fellow drivers.
- Realistic truck physics, handling and dynamic damage system.
- Drag, Freestyle and Championship modes.
- 30+ real monster trucks to choose from including BIGFOOT®, USA-1, Rislone, Outback Thunda, Bearfoot and many more.
- 16 real world arenas as created by the Monster X Tour crew.
- Upgrade your trucks in the garage as the competition gets harder.
Want to see it on Steam? Vote for Monster Truck Destruction on Steam Greenlight!