Just when you thought the £125,000 edition of Grid 2 was ridiculous, publisher Deep Silver has come along and gone one better. The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition for Saints Row IV (what else?) will set you back a cool $1,000,000. That is, a million bucks, for a video game… but it’s the extras that make it “worth it”.
Starting at the beginning, you will – of course – get a copy of Saints Row IV. Specifically, you’ll get the Commander In Chief edition, which is already pretty shiny. Then, you’ll get a stack of other stuff.
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
While we’re not sure on the actual financial “value” of adding up all the bits and pieces, it certainly sounds like quite the bargain. There’s only one of these Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition packs available, so if you’ve got a spare million bucks hanging around, you’d better act fast.
Saints Row IV launches – in various formats – on August 20th across North America, and August 23rd in other parts of the world.