We’re still not sure if Saints Row IV will make it to Australia, but if and when it does, we can tell you who you’ll be listening to in the game. Publisher Deep Silver has announced a list of the voice actors involved in the game – and there’s a nice blend here of familiar faces and brand new talent.
Veteran voice actor Nolan North has stepped up to join Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Robin Atkin Downes, Diane Michelle, Kenn Michael and Sumalee Montano as the voice options for the President of Saints Row IV, which is nice.
What’s almost nicer is the rest of the celebrity cast:
- Keith David – Himself
- Danielle Nicolet – Shaundi
- Jennifer Jules Hart – Shaundi #2
- Natalie Lander – Kinzie Kensington
- Terry Crews – Benjamin King
- JB Blanc – Zinyak/Phillipe Loren
- Michael Dorn – Maero
- Neil Patrick Harris – DJ Veteran Child
- Yuri Lowenthal – Matt Miller
- Arif Kinchen – Pierce Washington
- Tim Thomerson – Cyrus Temple
- Mike Carlucci – Zach
- Rob Van Dam – Bobby
- Rebecca Riedy – Asha Odekar
- Andrew Bowen – Josh Birk/NyteBlayde
- Michael Yurchak – CID
- TC Carson – Big Tony
- Ursula Taherian – Tanya
- Ogie Banks – Warren Williams
…and if you’re not in Australia – more specifically, if you’re over the other side of the world planning to attend San Diego Comic-Con this weekend – you have a chance to check out the Saints Row 4 voice talent in person! Keith David, Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Yuri Lowenthal and JB Blanc are on a panel with Steve Jaros, studio creative director at Volition on Saturday July 20th at 6:30pm.