When the original Fable was released, “Achievements” hadn’t been invented yet. Instead, gamers had to tell other people about what they got up to in-game, possibly even in person. However, times have changed – and Lionhead wants your help adding Achievements to the upcoming re-release of Fable Anniversary.
The official post spills the details:
Coming up with so many achievements is certainly no mean feat, but after countless hours of head scratching, coffee drinking, disapproving glares and nods of agreement; we’ve finally compiled a list of awesome achievements that we think Fable fans world wide will love!
As pleased as we are with the achievements we’ve already thought up, there still remains one final achievement which we’re yet to come up with. And that, dear Chicken Chaser, is where you come in…
The rules are simple:
- Entries must be no longer than 32 characters long (title), and 100 characters long (description)
- All entries must be posted on this forum thread before 11:59PM BST (GMT +1) on Sunday 14th July 2013
- All entries must focus on an action or actions which are possible in Fable / Fable: The Lost Chapters
- As always, please abide by our forum rules when posting!
- The winner of the contest will be decided by public vote during the week beginning 15/07/2013
To get in on the action, you’ll have to hop onto the Lionhead forums and post your ideas.
Lionhead will then pare the list all the way down to just five, and then throw the votes over to you to pick your favourite.
Did we mention the prize? If you’re one of the five finalists, you’ll snag a Fable Anniversary t-shirt and a whole stack of E3 badges. If you’re the absolute winner, you’ll also get a free copy of the game and your name in the credits. Not bad.