Zenimax Online believes that the quickest way to a gamer’s heart is through her stomach, so it’s taken to the road in an Elder Scrolls Online food truck in order to drum up a little attention. The 11-stop adventure tour takes in a chunk of the United States, with plans for Europe coming ‘soon’.
The plan is, basically, to drop in on five major events and six college campuses, bringing free tasty snacks, giveaways and all sorts of bits and pieces relating to the upcoming fantasy MMO The Elder Scrolls Online. Be warned: Everything is first-come, first-serve, so be quick!
Here’s the itinerary – will the Elder Scrolls Online food truck pop up near you?
- SXSW 2013 – Austin, Texas (March 10)
- PAX East – Boston, Massachusetts (March 22)
- University of Massachusetts Amherst – Amherst, Massachusetts (March 29)
- Michigan State University – East Lansing, Michigan (April 12)
- University of Colorado – Boulder, Colorado (April 26)
- University of Arizona – Tucson, Arizona (May 3)
- E3 2013 – Los Angeles, California (June 12)
- Comic-Con International – San Diego, California (July 18)
- PAX Prime – Seattle, Washington (August 31)
- University of California, Los Angeles – Los Angeles, California (September 20)
- University of California, Berkeley – Berkeley, California (October 4)
It’s not just Zenimax Online staff travelling with the food truck, either: Talented composer and singer Malukah will help kick off the tour on March 10th, as part of the SXSW festival in Austin, Texas.
Meanwhile, fans are getting their conspiracy hats on: If the last stop on this tour is in early October, this suggests The Elder Scrolls Online won’t be on shelves until very, very late 2013.