The video is 9 minutes long, and details gameplay for the first time, as well as showing more of the game’s environment and characters.
Some of the more interesting tidbits:
- Every player will be on the same server.
- Full character customisability (as per usual)
- Set 1,000 years before Skyrim
- Fighting against the Daedric prince Molag Bal
- Quests based around exploration
- Stylistic art as opposed to Skyrim’s realism
- No weapon/armour restrictions
There’s a lot here, so if you’re interested in The Elder Scrolls Online, definitely make sure to check it out!