Exciting news this morning from Rockstar as they dish out all the goss on Grand Theft Auto V, detailing the protagonists (plural, you heard that right), the setting (Los Santos), and a bunch of the gameplay.
[img_big]center,8614,2012-11-08/OlNwX.jpg,Grand Theft Auto V[/img_big]
The story of GTA V is split between 3 protagonists, switching from mission to mission. According to Rockstar, this allows them to show you more of the world much more quickly, and tell a story with a variety of different shades. Michael is a former bank robber who lives in the Beverly Hills of Los Santos, Rockford Hills. He’s an older, successful character, in contrast to Trevor, a career criminal, and Franklin, a street thug. Each character has a different story, motivations and skills, and get caught up in the overarching story–sometimes even working together as a team.
Other highlights include:
- Playable underwater sections to explore
- Customisable character stats
- Triathlons, yoga, tennis, base-jumping, jet-skiing and golf
- Fly a chopper, engage in high-adrenaline car-chases and
- Complex dynamic side-missions exceeding RDR’s standards