Get your dancing shoes on, Just Dance 4 has hit the airwaves, bringing with it some stellar tunes and kiler moves. The latest in a four-year pop culture phenomenon, Just Dance 4 has also incorporated some nifty new features and game modes, just to keep things interesting.
…but first, the all-important track listing. Just Dance 4 includes more than 40 new songs, ranging all the way from classic dance party tracks all the way up to modern, chart-topping billboard hits.
Here’s a sample:
- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life
- Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj – Beauty and a Beat
- Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe
- Boys Town Gang – Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
- Rihanna – Disturbia
- Flo Rida – Good Feeling
- Elvis Presley – Jailhouse Rock
- Ricky Martin – Livin’ la Vida Loca
- Selena Gomez and the Scene – Love You Like A Love Song
- Sergio Mendes & The Black Eyed Peas – Mas Que Nada
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – Moves Like Jagger
- Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull – On The Floor
- The Girly Team – Oops!… I Did It Again
- P!nk – So What
- Nicki Minaj – Super Bass
- Stevie Wonder – Superstition
- Hit The Electro Beat – We No Speak Americano
- One Direction – What Makes You Beautiful
- Will Smith – Wild Wild West
- Barry White – You’re The First, The Last, My Everything
…but wait! There’s more! We’ve got the details on the brand new features and game modes squished into Just Dance 4 – don’t think that this one is just prancing around in front of your tv!
Battle Mode: In the all-new Battle Mode, friends go head to head with each other in six rounds of dance battles. During the battle, the choreography and music changes in real time, depending on who is currently winning or losing. The ultimate winner gets bragging rights until the next dance battle!
Alternate Choreographies: Players have the chance to unlock alternative dance routines for some of their favourite tracks. They can opt for a more challenging, faster-paced routine or more outlandish choreography, depending on their mood.
Expanded Just Sweat Mode: The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with new workout sessions, personalized programs and a calorie counter to track your workout intensity. With Just Sweat, players stay fit while having fun – it’s exercise in disguise!
Nintendo Wii U-exclusive Features: The Wii U version introduces up to 5-player gameplay with an exclusive Puppet Master Mode. The Puppet Master Mode allows the player operating the new Wii U GamePad™ to switch dance routines that are being performed by the four other players in real-time. In this mode, the operator has the power to create choreographies and choose playlists for the other players to follow. In addition, the operator also has the ability to write on-screen live dedications and take pictures and videos of the best dance moments to share online!
[img_big]center,9603,2012-08-15/newUploads_2012_0815_86944c26f7bf47d5cb08188ecf6ff3ac_JD4_Screen_KINECT_BATTLE01-0007_Gamescom.jpg,Just Dance 4[/img_big]
Starting today, Just Dance 4 has officially arrived in Europe, Middle-East, Asia and Australia for Wii, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. If you want the Wii U version – obviously – you’ll have to wait a while, but it’s promised within the new console’s launch window.