[img_big]center,7818,2012-04-23/anno2070_add-on_announcement_screen1.jpg,Anno 2070 Deep Ocean[/img_big]
Players will be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without using military force through the “Hostile Takeover” feature
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater geothermal power plant
- Optimise energy supply through “Energy transfer” between islands
- Face a new dangerous disaster: The Tsunami
- Unlock new rewards for each faction’s career ladder
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests
- Unlock over 30 new achievements
- Access to player comparison via new leader boards
As well as all of that, Anno 2070 Deep Ocean introduces a new civilisation level to the game – for the first time since the original game. This time around, the “Genius” population class has been introduced to max out the Tech faction.
[img_big]center,7818,2012-04-23/anno2070_add-on_announcement_screen2.jpg,Anno 2070 Deep Ocean[/img_big]
There’s also a new Tech Monument (plus production chains and consumption goods), new vehicles and items which contribute to the variety of industries, economies and resources available in the game.