Codemasters has decided that DiRT 3 just isn’t dirty enough, announcing plans to release the DiRT 3 Complete Edition. In addition to the award-winning racing game, the compendium box set will include a whole stash of extra content.
So – what do you get? 12 new routes over two locations, a bunch of new cars and a new collection of liveries, meaning the definitive version of the off-road racer can be tweaked just the way you like it.
In detail, you’ll get:
- The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
- The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
- The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
- The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
- The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
- The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customized and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
- The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customized and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
All of this, of course, is in addition to the original DiRT 3 – more than 50 years of iconic rally cars squished into one handy game, along with the usual servings of snow, rain and dirt.
Race by yourself or with a friend (splitscreen or online), as you explore North American forests, Finnish road races and the breathtaking Kenyan national parks – and if traditional racing’s not exciting, check out the range of included disciplines: Gymkhana, Rallycross, Landrush, Head 2 Head and Trailblazer.
The Complete Edition of DiRT 3 will be out in March 2012, for all three major platforms.