Last year’s smash-hit game for iOS has just received a massive, free update. The Deathless Kings content update introduces new enemies, weapons, battle arenas and enhancements, promising to make the original game even better.
…and, in case you hadn’t yet tried this “Mobile game of the year”, they’ve dropped the price (for a limited time only!), so you can pick up your copy of Infinity Blade, plus The Deathless Kings for a measly $2.99 until Sunday, March 6th.
[img_big]center,2977,2011-03-02/InfinityBlade_TheDeathlessKings_03.jpg,Infinity Blade: The Deathless Kings[/img_big]
Donald Mustard, creative director of developers ChAIR Entertainment explains:
“Support for Infinity Blade continues to grow and fans are going to be blown away by this update that nearly doubles the size of the game with more awesome content. Those gamers who have not had the opportunity to check out Infinity Blade should pick it up while it’s on sale this week as there is no better value in gaming right now.”
The newest content update for the game introduces one all-new location: The Dungeons. Lurking beneath the castle is the God King’s darkest secret, but there are 10 new enemies there to protect it. Six new gameplay arenas, all sorts of new in-game items and opportunities for character development await!
Below is the full list of new features:
- Gain access to the all-new “Dungeon” game play environment.
- Players can battle and explore through six new game arenas, which nearly doubles the size of the game.
- Featuring The Deathless Kings, players will encounter ten new enemies, including the Wood Jester, the Iron Guard, the Plated Sorok, the Warden, and more.
- Fans will have the ability to continue building their character with NewGame+, which allows gamers to re-master any item, unlock new items in the store, and removes the level cap.
- Collect and master more than 30 all-new magic rings, swords, shields, helmets, and armor.
- Gain new achievements and compete on the leaderboards.
- Enjoy new gameplay enhancements and optimizations, including multiple character slots, dodge button size slider, and audio volume controls.
Mmm. Hop over to the App Store and grab Infinity Blade: The Deathless Kings right now. Tell ’em playerattack sent you.