“Duke’s got them – and now you can too.” I don’t honestly know how I can top that particular statement, so I’ll leave it there for your enjoyment. We are, of course, talking about the brand new “Balls of Steel” edition of Duke Nukem Forever, set to launch alongside the standard versions on May 6th, 2011.
You can get Balls of Steel for your PC, PS3 or Xbox 360, and from the looks of things, it’s a bit of a must-have.
So – what do you get along with your new-and-improved manliness? (By that, we are referring to the copy of Duke Nukem Forever that you finally will be able to play after 13 years in development…)
- Collectible bust of Duke Nukem
- Numbered limited edition certificate of authenticity
- 100-page hardcover book: History, Legacy & Legend: Duke Nukem Forever Art from the Vault
- Duke Nukem Forever postcard series
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem sticker
- Duke Nukem Forever collectable comic book
- Duke Nukem Forever foldable paper craft
- Duke Nukem Forever poker chips
- Duke Nukem Forever mini-card deck
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem dice
…and what more do you want, really?
The Duke is back, baby. He’s bringing all of his irreverent, politically incorrect and uber-macho-ness into the 21st century, as Duke Nukem Forever finally sees the light of day in May 2011. The timing is perfect, mark your calendars.