If your games do not update automatically, simply restart your Steam client and the changes should download and slot into place for you.
(Don’t know what this is all about? Steam is one of the world’s largest digital distribution platforms. It’s completely free to download, and also features DRM components, in-game communications and multiplayer functionality – making it a bit of a one-stop shop for gamers, whether they’re into the biggest AAA titles, or the hand-made indie games. One thing Steam is particularly famous for is their game update process – and playerattack aims to bring you their latest news!)
Supreme Commander 2 Update Released
The major changes include:
Bug Fixes and Improvements
* Improved path-finding and performance for larger games
* Navigation fixes for Cybran Protobrain and UEF experimental Transport
* Range rings for Illuminate Space Temple
* Rare Desync fix
* Improved Eyefinity support
* Victory message for Players in MP game
* Game type indicator on in-game scoreboard
* Dead player indication on in-game scoreboard
* Passworded games for your friends will now show up in the friends tab (see related known issues below)
* Setting Exclusions in skirmish lobby will no longer reset player choices (color, team etc)
* New Multiplayer Leaderboards
* Also added message to players when they leave the chat on Summary screen and on Skirmish
* Added [TEAM] tag to the messages that are sent to team only
* Highlight on top scores in summary screen
* MP UI polish – Multiple fixes and polish throughout the MP menus
Balance and Tuning
* Proto Brain vision radius increased to 32. Was 10
* Soul Ripper, Darkenoid, Mega-Fortress and Star King Extreme crash damage set to 5000
* AC-1000 crash damage increased to 1500
* Fixed Cybran Gunship strategic icon
* Space Temple now shows its max range
* Proto Brain and Star King Extreme navigation radius fixed
* UEF Gunship RP cost increased to 5. Was 3
* AC-1000 RP cost decreased to 5. Was 6
* Wilfindja movement speed increased to 3.6. Was 3
* Gantry cost reduced to 400m/1300e. Was 450. Build Time reduced to 120. Was 150
* Decreased UEF Transport AA by 50%
* Fixed Illuminate Land Radar boost description
* Reduced Research Station mass cost to 375
* Megalith Energy cost reduced to 2300. Was 2650
* Cybranasaurus Energy cost reduced to 4900. Was 5250
* Urchinow Energy cost reduced to 2100. Was 2550
* Fatboy Energy cost reduced to 2350. Was 2690
* Joining passworded games via the “Friends” list still not functioning to spec. Joining via standard game list fully functional
* Default games list is currently limited to games hosted in your current Global Steam region. We will be adding a “Show All Regions” button in the next patch. There is currently no limitation on inviting Friends from any region via Steam, however
* Ranked 1v1 matches. Currently targeting the end of March. We’ll have more info soon
Just Cause 2 Pre-Purchase Now
Pre-purchase Just Cause 2 on Steam and receive 10% off until it is released!
Dive into an adrenaline-fuelled free-roaming adventure. As agent Rico Rodriguez, your orders are to find and kill your friend and mentor who has disappeared on the island paradise of Panau.
R.U.S.E. Public Beta Coming March 9, Pre-Load Now
The free R.U.S.E. Public Beta will be available on Steam on March 9th! Pre-load now and be ready to play the moment the beta is available.
Also, be sure to join the official RUSE Steam Community group for the latest details and information about the beta and the upcoming game release.
Madballs in… Babo:Invasion Update Released
The major changes include:
Madballs in… Babo:Invasion
* Russian language now fully supported
* New clan skin missions!
* You can now control the rotation of your babo in the spawn menu – useful for checking out all those cool new skins!
* Small fix for icons not appearing in Boot Camp
Space Rangers and Space Rangers 2: Reboot are now available on Steam!
Want both titles? Grab the Space Rangers Pack for one low price!
Toki Tori – 50% Off
Toki Tori is available for 50% off until Monday!
Two Tribes celebrates last week’s addition of the REWIND feature with a ‘this weekend only’ discount of 50% off.
The gameplay in Toki Tori is a blend of two genres. While it looks like a platform game, it’s a puzzle game at heart. To progress through the game, the player must pick up each egg on a level using a set number of tools. Players will have to look and plan ahead carefully while using items such as the Telewarp, Freeze-o-Matic and InstantRock. Additional tools are gradually introduced as the player progresses through the games 80+ levels covering four unique worlds.
Order of War: Challenge Demo Now Available
The multiplayer demo for Order of War: Challenge is now available on Steam!
Weekend Deal: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising 75% Off!
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is available for 75% off until Monday!
Assassin’s Creed 2 Now Available in Europe, Asia, Australia
Assassin’s Creed 2 is now available in Europe, Asia, and Australia. The highly anticipated title features a new hero, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, a young Italian noble, and a new era, the Renaissance.
Assassin’s Creed 2 will be available for customers in North, Central, and South America on March 9th.
Supreme Commander 2 Now Available Worldwide
In Supreme Commander 2, players will experience brutal battles on a massive scale! Players will wage war by creating enormous customizable armies and experimental war machines that can change the balance of power at any given moment.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition Now Available Worldwide
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition is now available worldwide except Japan.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 brings the award-winning Battlefield gameplay to the forefront of PC gaming with best-in-class vehicular combat and unexpected “Battlefield moments.”