If your games do not update automatically, simply restart your Steam client and the changes should download and slot into place for you.
(Don’t know what this is all about? Steam is one of the world’s largest digital distribution platforms. It’s completely free to download, and also features DRM components, in-game communications and multiplayer functionality – making it a bit of a one-stop shop for gamers, whether they’re into the biggest AAA titles, or the hand-made indie games. One thing Steam is particularly famous for is their game update process – and playerattack aims to bring you their latest news!)
Portal Update Released
* Changed radio transmission frequency to comply with federal and state spectrum management regulations
Virtua Tennis 2009 75% off for one week!
Virtua Tennis 2009 is available for 75% off until March 8th!
Create your own player and join the new World Tour where you are trained by a real-life legend of tennis to compete for the #1 ranking against the biggest stars. Then take your character online and prove you’re the best with the new online ranking system!
Aliens vs Predator Update Released
* Stability improvements to address rare and infrequent hangs
* Implemented a workaround for missing audio issues with certain hardware (SoundBlaster X-Fi, Realtek onboard, etc.)
* Fixed save games being lost or corrupted if connection to Steam is lost or if user switches to offline play
* Added client-side support for dedicated servers
* Ranked match lobbies will no longer end after every match
* Fixed XP being incorrectly affected by offline play (though only in the local stats; this will be corrected next time you connect to multiplayer)
* Fixed other players sometimes appearing to have the wrong weapon or continuing to fire indefinitely after dying
* Fixed rare issue where players would be temporarily invisible
* Fixed some selection of servers and players in menus sometimes being incorrect
Football Manager 2010 Update Celebration – Save 50%
In celebration of the game’s big update today, Football Manager™ 2010 is 50% off until 10am PST Monday.
Football Manager 2010 Update Released
The major changes include:
* Fixed crash when clicking on the backroom advice button
* Players who say they are willing to leave the club to help with the clubs debts no longer get upset if you transfer list or offer them out.
* Fixed scouts completing thier nation assignments too early for small reputation clubs.
* Adjusted generation of names for Croatian newgens with second nationalities.
* Fixed older newgens in some cases getting youth contracts instead of regular contracts.
* Playing for a clubs A and B teams now does not count as having already played for 2 clubs in a season when joining a new team.
* Past meetings tables are now sorted by goal difference and goals for after points.
* National team facts information panel now only uses first team players.
* Adjusted changes in very low average attendances
* Fixed newgen name issues where some African newgens for example were getting English names because of their birth city language being English.
* Players no longer get unhappy about the clubs league position until after a reasonable amount of games have been played.
* Fixed bug where a person loses a language skill when changing from a player to a staff member.
* Stopped inappropriate manager to manager comments been available on Brazilian State league games.
* Adjusted newgen attribute creation and development
* Adjusted Danish cup attendances
* Players dont get called up to Olympic qualifiers if they have important club matches.
* Automatic rejection of other national job offers if offered multiple jobs. When you accept an offer, it auto-rejects the other jobs just like it does with club management
* Adjusted Turkish Super Cup attendances
* Adjusted Bulgarian attendances in continental matches