If your games do not update automatically, simply restart your Steam client and the changes should download and slot into place for you.
(Don’t know what this is all about? Steam is one of the world’s largest digital distribution platforms. It’s completely free to download, and also features DRM components, in-game communications and multiplayer functionality – making it a bit of a one-stop shop for gamers, whether they’re into the biggest AAA titles, or the hand-made indie games. One thing Steam is particularly famous for is their game update process – and playerattack aims to bring you their latest news!)
Team Fortress 2 Update
Major changes include:
* Fixed servers being inappropriately delisted from the master server
Team Fortress 2
* Updated CTF_Doublecross
* Improved clipping to prevent players from getting to unintended places
* Updated CTF_2Fort
* Fixed Blue players being able to block the Blue spawn room doors to lock in teammates
* Moved the Blue team Sniper wall down to match the Red team Sniper wall
* Updated Russian localization strings
* Fixed the Pyro not being able to deflect enemy flares
* Fixed pipebombs not being removed if they explode in a func_nogrenades zone
* Fixes couplings breaking on Continue from saved game
* Fixes crash when laying converging junctions
* Fixes occasional crash when loft tool selected
* Fixes RWPs rarely being created with zero byte entries
* Refuses to load RWPs containing zero byte entries
* Doubled string memory fixing spurious crashes
Hammerfight available for 50% off until March 2nd!
KranX Productions is offering their action indie title Hammerfight for 50% off until March 2nd!
Gratuitous Space Battles Update
Gratuitous Space Battles
* Performance: Speed increase for drawing the deployment screen.
* Bug Fix: Fix for design picker scroll buttons not always working right if you have used the design filter buttons.
* Performance: UI performance improvement for scrolling on the challenge browser screen.
* Usability: Various Improvements to range-setting UI on the deployment screen.
* Performance: Differential challenge data downloading means that refreshing the challenge list is much faster now.
* New Feature: Fleet overlay UI for the battle screen showing every ship on your fleet and it’s current status.
* Bug Fix: Shield modules that are destroyed no longer count towards calculating shield resistance.
* Usability: Mouse cursor now changes to the hand icon when over something clickable.
* New Feature: Added module stat comparison window when you click any item of module data.
* Bug Fix: Weapons will now fire at anything within range correctly, even if ordered not to attack a certain class, providing that no other suitable targets are in range.
* Bug Fix: Fixed missing hulk for the rebel atlantis bomber.
* Bug Fix: Fixed bug where armor module reduced effectiveness through stacking was not always calculated correctly for UI purposes.
* Bug Fix: Apostrophes in challenge map names and taunts are no longer preceded by a forward slash.
* Bug Fix: Fixed bug where the challenges didn’t update their ratings, attempts and so on, when you clicked refresh.
Steam client update
* Fixed offline mode not working
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter 50% Off!
To celebrate a new lower price, Devolver Digital is offering Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter at 50% off until March 2nd!
Want to play with some friends? Grab the four pack also available for 50% off!
Supreme Commander 2 Pre-Purchase Now in Europe!
Supreme Commander 2 is now available for pre-purchase in Europe & other territories!
In Supreme Commander 2, players will experience brutal battles on a massive scale! Players will wage war by creating enormous customizable armies and experimental war machines that can change the balance of power at any given moment.
Supreme Commander 2 will be available for pre-purchase in the United Kingdom soon.
Midweek Madness: Wings of Prey 50% Off!
Wings of Prey is available for 50% off until Thursday!
Wings of Prey is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Players can participate in some of the war’s most famous battles piloting fighters, battle planes and bombers across a range of thrilling missions.
EverQuest II: Sentinel’s Fate Now Available Worldwide!
The sixth expansion of the groundbreaking franchise, EverQuest II Sentinel’s Fate is an all-in-one compilation pack which transports players into a universe of legend and lore where adventures are just the beginning. The fabled lands of Odus, filled with epic quests, magnificent dungeons and limitless content provide the ultimate MMO experience for new players and seasoned veterans alike.