So you've defeated Diablo III several times, level capped your characters and have now resigned to milling away your days twiddling your thumbs and reliving your epic conquests?
I'll quickly break down all the important bits here for you in the majesty of written word:
1. An all new Adventure Mode, where you travel the land killing an assortment of beasts to collect bounties. (In my head that makes me an occult defeating cowboy!)
2. They're introducing something called Nephalem Rifts, which are basically mini-dungeons where you must survive long enough to spawn an uber boss.
3. They're adding an Artisan NPC, called the Mystic, to your town base. The Mystic will allow you to remove weapon enchantments and replace them with others. (Probably for the fee of a handful of gold and your first born)
4. CLANS! Clans are now a thing for you hardcore loot fiends!
5. And last but not least cosmetic Transmogrification, which doesn't seem like a big deal but totally is! For those of you not in the know, it means if you find an item like, a helmet, that's 20x better than the one you have but you've just got so accustomed to wearing a broken cows skull, you can use keep that appearance but have the buffs from the better item.
I expect we'll get a proverbial snow storm of new information in just a few hours, when Blizzard kicks off BlizzCon 2013 in Anaheim, California.
Forged haphazardly from discount parts and blinded by the old world ideals of Sega fanboy-ism. Jonny Robot is half man, half machine and runs on the unstable fuel source of lukewarm coffee. He also owns an Atari Jaguar but can't justify why.... a burden he bears to this day.
Jimmy the Geek